Wednesday, December 10, 2008

janet jackson: janet jackson's diet jojo

janet jackson Pictures, Images and Photos
Janet Jackson’s diet Jojo
Janet Jackson.
Michael Jackson’s younger sister is an amazing singer – I personally really like her music – but since nipple gate all that she has been made headlines with is her constant up and down of weight. One day she slim and trim and the next day she looks like she is a perfect portrayal for America’s obesity. I don’t think that this is particularly healthy for her.
In 2006 she reportedly gained 60 lbs within a couple of months and then lost them again. She says it was purely through healthy eating habits and a strict workout, but many believe that plastic surgery is what helped her to get a trained body again. She is denying it….Who knows?!
To my mind what this poor woman is really suffering from is a severe eating disorder. The media has often described this eating disorder as a feast-or-famine disorder pointing to the fact that Janet one the one hand has months where she eats everything she wants and on others just feeds on salads and vegetables. This is not normal at all!
What I like about Janet that she started to talk openly about this disorder after sometime, confessing that she used eating as an escape, which I think many of us do. She is such a successful woman and still has to battle her inner demons.
This really gives me hope, as it reassures that I am not alone with my problems and that even celebrities whose life usually seems so fabulous are suffering from an eating disorders like that. I really wish Janet and all of you guys out there who suffer from similar issues all the best in overcoming their eating disorders.

No comments: