Tuesday, December 9, 2008

janet jackson: janet jackson had 2 get fat 4 a movie

JANET JACKSON Pictures, Images and Photos
Janet Jackson revels she had to get fat for a movie
Janet Jackson has described her dramatic weight gain as "brutal".
The singer had to pile on the pounds for a role in new movie 'Tennessee' but had to pull out after shooting clashed with the recording of her new album.
Janet, the sister of Michael Jackson, admits she was so traumatized being so heavy that she didn't even recognize herself when she looked in the mirror.
She told Britain 's Radio 1, "The character I was supposed to play was from the South so I thought it was important to put on weight for the role.
It was fun putting it on because I could eat everything I loved. But at the same time it was pretty brutal, brutal on my body.
I didn't Recognize myself when I looked in the mirror. It was so hard on my body." Janet claims the movie's producers pushed her to gain weight and were furious when they saw photographs of her looking thin at the birthday party of alleged fiance Jermaine Dupree.
She said, "They loved the idea of me gaining weight. I went to Jermaine's birthday party just before I was due to start filming and they saw pictures of me and thought I had lost weight. They kept on at me, pushing me to put more weight on."

No comments: